Wednesday, 5 October 2011 1:22 PM
Travelbite.co.uk has teamed up with Mason Rose Publishing to offer a lucky reader the glossy coffee table book Travel Secrets, by luxury travel guru Tanya Rose.
After 25 years as a travel guru to royalty and to the stars of entertainment and commerce, Tanya Rose opens up her treasured address book of hotels and travel tips for the first time.
Travel Secrets is not only a collection of some of the most incredible hotels around the world, it is also the insider’s guide to experience the destination like a local, not a tourist. Time is precious and every trip should be exceptional. Truly memorable holidays become a reality when authentic local experiences become moments of pure magic.
Highlights of this elegantly designed coffee table book include:
- Reviews of 120 individual hotels: My Favourite Hotels classified by continent, and lesser known, but equally remarkable Hidden Gems
- Tanya’s Travel Secrets: Four top tips on each destination or resort detailing everything from information on the best table at a recommended restaurant to the shopping guide “in the know”, and from must-have spa treatments to the chic cocktail in the latest bar
- The Knowledge: Tanya on how to travel in style and comfort
- Celebrity Interviews: Travel secrets from some of Tanya’s well-travelled friends, including Anya Hindmarch, Tamara Mellon, David Collins, Sir Tim Rice and Amanda Wakeley
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply retweet a competition tweet and follow @travelbite. If you are not on Twitter, you can sign up to our newsletter and we will add you into the draw.
The deadline is Monday October 17th.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is one Travel Secrets by Tanya Rose book– worth £24.95.
2. This competition is NOT open to employees of Adfero, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
3. Only one entry per person and you must be over 18 years old.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for the competition is October 17th 2011. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
6. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to travelbite.co.uk. Winners agree to grant travelbite.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.